Golf Tournaments are played monthly, preferably on Monday, in the months of August thru June.
Additional Travel Tournaments* are planned for the Fall & Spring. These consist of 3 to 5 day and overnight trips to golf resorts, which include hotel, meals, golf and other amenities. Guests may be invited based on space available 11 days after entry form is mailed from the OCSGA office.
- Sponsored by a member in good standing.
- Play two rounds as a guest with assigned members & approval of the Board of Directors.
- Be a continuing member of an 18 hole private or public golf club that maintains SCGA Indexes in Orange
County & neighboring Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside & San Bernandino Counties.
- Have an official SCGA Index of 24 or lower.
- Proposal age of 49 – Joining age of 50.
- Complete a Proposal for membership by the sponsor and proposed member.
- After playing two invitational rounds and approval by the Board of Directors; pay the initiaion fee of $200 and prorated annual dues.
MEMBERSHIP MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Play in 5 tournaments a year.
- Pay annual dues of $250 from August to June.
Thank you for your participation in our great group of senior golfers.
“I’ve been a member for 12 years and it’s the best thing I’ve done since I retired. Golf is such a relaxing game, win or lose. It’s more about having fun with my friends.”
John Smith – Yorba Linda CC